Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ooops Kryton Barrels.  *sold*

Kenom

The anodizer misunderstood my spreadsheet and anodized 2 barrels in a clear to black fade.  Since I've got nobody that ordered them they are now up for sale.

They are faded so it means that there's the fee of anodizing added to the total.  They are not polished so there's no fee for that.  
The barrels retail for $50.  Fade $20  Shipping is $5 inside the states and $10 international.  There are only two available.  For those of you that missed on your opportunity to get these barrels this is a good chance to pick up something that you missed.

DSC00038.jpg

These will ship right away.
U.S. $50+$20+$5=$75
International $50+$20+$10=$80

Also if a person doesn't like these anodized in this fashion can polish off the anodizing to make it chrome.

Re: Ooops Kryton Barrels.

me me me me me me me ;)

Dibs on one, I will be home late at night tonight, probably, so if it i ok, we can arrange everything then :)

Thanks
brtaman

Kenom

Re: Ooops Kryton Barrels.

you get dibs and someone else gets one too so that's it.  they are both gone.  Although I don't think the other person is wanting to use it for a laser?!?!?!

Brtman if you do want it just paypal payment to kenkassidy@hotmail.com

BluRay

Re: Ooops Kryton Barrels.  *sold*

i'll like the other one. is it still for sale Ken?

Tommy

Sent you a Pm kenom, gonna be away for a couple of hours though, will send payment when I am back and the lavadrive q is answered.

Thanks
brtaman

Kenom

Re: Ooops Kryton Barrels.  *sold*

Indeed. thanks.