Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Online Color Challenge - How well do you see color?

elite ares

How well do you see color? Click this link to take the test. see how well you do compared to other people of your age group and gender. I surprised myself and got a perfect score! Not bad for old eyes.

Almost lost coffee through my nose when
I got 19! Then I saw that 0 is perfect :D

Cool test, if it wasnt after 6am I may have been able
to do this without burning eyes lol..

Last edited:

Grix

This has been posted at least two times before on these forums.. The first time I took this test I got 0. Then a year after I got 8, I think.

elite ares

I think it might be a good idea to take this test on a regular basis to make sure we're not losing part of our color acuity due to over exposure to certain wavelengths of intense light. Eye protection should always be observed but A LOT of the so called "protective eyewear" isn't. God forbid, but I'd rather be color blind than totally blind.

danefex

I don't understand, what color? All I see is a bunch of grey boxes.....

I'm kidding... relax. I got 14

Mohrenberg

got 11 that time. I think the first time i got like a 19. I found a good angle to look at my laptop screen this time. Made the colors much more visible.

Gryphon

I got a 12. The bar graph was completely level from left to right, does that mean i see all colors equally?

BKarim

amazing... i was sure i was all right but got only 11.
i have glasses.

or is it the screen ?

7 at 2nd try :)

Last edited:

luccax

What the fuck?? I'm 18 and i got 82!! How can you score so few points? Am i blind??!!

KAR

I think it might be a good idea to take this test on a regular basis to make sure we're not losing part of our color acuity due to over exposure to certain wavelengths of intense light. Eye protection should always be observed but A LOT of the so called "protective eyewear" isn't. God forbid, but I'd rather be color blind than totally blind.
I got a 4. I had slight trouble with the blue/violet area. I did just get a 1W 445...hmmm:thinking:

I got a 99, but I can mix paints so well my teacher thinks I'm not mixing the colors and simply obtaining a specific color of paint that she asked us to mix... I think going to the eye doctor on a regular basis is a much better Idea if you love your eye vision so much.

532 with Envy

That is a fun test.:thanks:
I'll have to keep trying at this to see if I can whittle down my score a bit.
Test score:16.