Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*ONE WEEK LEFT* FS: Ophir Sensor Power Supply

UPDATE: Aug 9- MUST SELL!!!!! If it sits long enough Im just going to throw it out since I will NEVER use it. Make me an offer if you dont agree on the price, no reasonable offer will be refused!!!!!

I am looking to sell a power supply for an Ophir sensor. This power supply allows you to power the Ophir and have a low cost LPM (minus the original Ophir cost :na:). Its designed to allow you to hook your Ophir up to a DMM and use that for your power meter.

Bought it originally off a member here who used it for the purpose described above. I never used it nor tested it but the previous owner used it as his LPM prior to leaving the hobby.

Ill post the diagram that i was sent to show how it works
HK25ZLG.jpg

The actual item for sale:

Afaik and was told, you connect the wires from your ophir to the correct colors going into the power supply. then connect the red and black wire to the DMM itself or the test leads of the DMM with alligator clips

Sorry about picture quality, took them quickly and didn't realize they were blurry :(

Open to offers for now as i dig up the conversation to see what i paid for it. Not looking to make money off this since im never going to use it, thanks to my Rubicon ;)

Will ship anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays the increased shipping costs. I think I paid around $20 for this so ill start it there. $20 + shipping via PP gift or $22+ shipping (including PP fee). This will fit in small flat rate box for $5 (within US). Contact me for more shipping quotes or questions.

NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED!!! MUST GO OR IT GETS TRASHED ( PROB BURNT TO A CRISP WITH MY 445nm)

Thanks

Last edited:

Re: FS: Ophir Sensor Power Supply

:bumpit: Needs to go.....its just going to sit around and get thrown away if no one takes it. Make me an offer, no reasonable offers will be refused!!!

Re: FS: Ophir Sensor Power Supply

Anybody have even the slightest interest?

One week ledt before it gets tossed. I have zero, zip, nada, none, 0 need for this so this is literally the lsst chnace to buy it before it gets canned. Hate to throw out a working piece of LPM equipment but it does me no good with my new LPM.

NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED!!!