Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Omnichrome Series 74 Laser for sale 445nm

Hey all! I've got a sweet 36mW 445nm and 325nm Omnichrome Series 74 HeCd gas laser, and I want to sell it. It's working great and I can sell you the power supply too!
I've listed it on eBay, so check it out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220834097781&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT It's $75 for the laser head + shipping.
Ask me questions if you wish. The power supply and cables will cost $25 to ship, and I'm selling them for $75 as well.
eBay_146.jpg
eBay_144-1.jpg

eBay_005.jpg
eBay_012-1.jpg

Last edited:

daguin

"More than 10 available?!?

Omnichrome/Melles Griot Series 74 HeCd Helium Cadmium Laser, used in good physical condition with some signs of wear from normal use. You will receive a unit similar to the one in the pictures. The unit does not come with the power supply, cables or any accessories, we have no way to test it, it may work or may not, sold AS IS for parts or repair. If you need multiple units, we can arrange to ship them freight on a pallet and save you money on shipping, especially if you provide us with a business address.

He has PSU's available (per this thread) but no way to test the lasers? :thinking:

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I tried to list it last night but eBay was freaking out. It's still giving me trouble. :yabbmad:

That's not my listing. My listing appears to be broken at the moment. FleaBay is giving me a hell of a lot of trouble right now.

Sorry.

Omnichrome/Melles Griot Series 74 HeCd Helium Cadmium Laser, used in good physical condition with some signs of wear from normal use. You will receive a unit similar to the one in the pictures. The unit does not come with the power supply, cables or any accessories, we have no way to test it, it may work or may not, sold AS IS for parts or repair. If you need multiple units, we can arrange to ship them freight on a pallet and save you money on shipping, especially if you provide us with a business address.

He has PSU's available (per this thread) but no way to test the lasers? :thinking:

Peace,
dave

Sorry about the confusion. I couldn't get the listing up until this morning. MY listing is here Omnichrome Series 74 Blue & UV HeCd Gas Laser Head - eBay (item 220834097781 end time Sep-15-11 08:37:25 PDT)

daguin

Peace,
dave

Sorry guys, I tried to list it last night but eBay was freaking out. It's still giving me trouble. :yabbmad:

That's not my listing. My listing appears to be broken at the moment. FleaBay is giving me a hell of a lot of trouble right now.

Sorry.

Sorry about the confusion. I couldn't get the listing up until this morning. MY listing is here Omnichrome Series 74 Blue & UV HeCd Gas Laser Head - eBay (item 220834097781 end time Sep-15-11 08:37:25 PDT)

The first auction was not your listing, but you used the picture from it? :thinking:

And now the picture links in the first auction are broken. :undecided:

Something is not right here :confused:

Peace,
dave

The first auction was not your listing, but you used the picture from it? :thinking:

And now the picture links in the first auction are broken. :undecided:

Something is not right here :confused:

Peace,
dave

The first auction that you guys saw has been up for several months. A couple weeks ago, the pictures in that listing stopped working [I have no idea why]. My listing is brand new. I tried to put it up on eBay last night [after I had posted this thread (timing fail)], but ran into error messages for an hour and gave up. This morning at 11:30, I finally got my listing posted on eBay with my original picture from testing my laser at my house. The other four pictures in this post are also my own.

I got all messed up because I made the mistake of posting this thread BEFORE I had actually listed my laser on eBay. I thought it would only take me five minutes in another tab to list it, I was wrong.

Anyway...

THE LASER HAS SOLD!!!

Damn, that was fast! So fast, that I think I may have really made someone's day by giving them too much of a deal. Oh well, 75 bucks for me!

I light of the speed at which this laser was sold, I'm changing my price for the power supply and cables to $200 + $25 shipping. I just didn't want any interested persons to be surprised at the increase when they checked the eBay listing that should be up sometime today.

To be absolutely clear this time: THE POWER SUPPLY ISN'T ON EBAY YET It will be soon though.

Last edited:
Well... That was fast. The power supply and the laser have both been sold.

Thank you all for taking the time to look at my post.

Anyway...

THE LASER HAS SOLD!!!

Damn, that was fast! So fast, that I think I may have really made someone's day by giving them too much of a deal. Oh well, 75 bucks for me!

I light of the speed at which this laser was sold, I'm changing my price for the power supply and cables to $200 + $25 shipping. I just didn't want any interested persons to be surprised at the increase when they checked the eBay listing that should be up sometime today.

Well... That was fast. The power supply and the laser have both been sold.

What an fortunate coincidence! :thinking:

:tsk:

..... :banned:

Last edited: