Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Olympus SP-565 UZ 10MP 20x Zoom Digital Camera for $320 - $120 coupon FMSZTHZ7$1QFBT

IMHO Olympus sucks, I really, REALLY hate it. I hate all their designs, their memory type (expensive for no reason) and the picture quality.

I'd advise to buy it and then resell it and get a good Bridge camera if that's what you really want.

IMHO Olympus sucks, I really, REALLY hate it. I hate all their designs, their memory type (expensive for no reason) and the picture quality.

I'd advise to buy it and then resell it and get a good Bridge camera if that's what you really want.

thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out and see how I like it. they seem to sell for around $225-300 on ebay so I might sell it if I don't like it.

I've never even heard of Bridge before though? is that south American based?

-Kendall

thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out and see how I like it. they seem to sell for around $225-300 on ebay so I might sell it if I don't like it.

I've never even heard of Bridge before though? is that south American based?

-Kendall

Bridge cameras are the cameras in between digital consumer cameras and digital SLR (singe lens reflex) cameras.

Try it out then. Let me know how it went ;)