Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Old Arctic, In need of a Charger!

So I have an old 1W Arctic laying around however no charger or batteries for it, just scooped it insanely cheap and it was tested on an LPM at 1.12W so I thought it was a good deal. Now can anyone point me in the right direction of a good charger and battery that is NOT coming from china?

so i take it that this is the laser you were sold that has crapped out??
too bad
WL has more friends than foes here-

even second hand- maybe we can help you find a member experienced in the best use (imo) for the arctic-- a HOST!!

it is a good looking host I have seen the one that 'Chris' FINALLY after a year sent to AixiZ

the finish up REAL close is far from perfect and I was told by another from over 'there' who knows, that WL paid (in bulk of course) around $7.50 USD for each.. hmmmm also this during the 'Craze' orders for these came in at a rate of 2 per minute 24/7

if anyone wonders why theirs is under spec-

from fear of running out I was told WL purchased > 3000 kasio PJs- BUT before the A -140 was introduced - depending upon when you got one it very likely will have the a-130 445 diode---

Yessir this is the one =/ Totally a let down because it is such a cool host and i actually love the smart switch, if anyone could throw in a custom build id be more than happy to pay

As you suggested try Luke- 'yobresal'- every write that and read it in a mirror??

You might also find a member with experience re- building in the arctic host maybe in the '445 section' or 'mods' I know it has been done- lots of crapped-out ones out there.