Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OH NO!DAMN!i have seen another gren laser owner in mi city!!!I wanted to be the only

hello boy...:( some weeks ago.. i noticed in hair in the beach.. a green beam.. BUT.. i thought i was WRONG... ok! now.. some weeks later.. yesterday night i noticed PERRFECTLY a green beam in my diretion on the seafront of my city ..!!! oh no.......noooooo

there is another guy with a green laser!! i don't know if it had the laser BEFORE ME.. but i dont think!...i think it is someone tha noticed me.... and wrote on google " laser green".. and found a laser pointer.....doh!! i were not able to understand if your laser was like my 30mw or more powerful. but i think.. about 30..50 like mine.

ahahah now i should buy a 150+ laser to be the BEST one ahahah . i hope that no other peolpe will buy a green laser... i want to be the only one...............:D :D :D

i am SURE that this boy ( that i don't know WHO could be) copied me!!!

i SAW that the beam started about from 600/700 meters.. . but divergence is not so good. :)

mmmmhhh i would a rpl to beat all ahahaha but it is too big!!i PREFER pen size.! the max laser PEN avaible has about 170mw.. and around 200mw peak... but i think it is enough to enjoy around and burn things.

You need this laser. (pic by GooeyGus) Then you definitely won't have to worry about being outdone. 40-60W of green goodness.

Last edited:
ahahha :) yes in fatc i should get a 100me bluray laser pen from susie. but i choose to buy it BEFORE...to see this other beam in by city :) i don't think that about 90/100mw of 405 nm are so bright... and if is visible the beam. i hope yes.. a little visible.

i should get a 150+ green pen laser :) ahhah

ahahha :) yes in fatc i should get a 100me bluray laser pen from susie. but i choose to buy it BEFORE...to see this other beam in by city :) i don't think that about 90/100mw of 405 nm are so bright... and if is visible the beam. i hope yes.. a little visible.

i should get a 150+ green pen laser :) ahhah
Go for 473nM 80mW Spartan/RPL And or 15mW Laserglow 593.5nM. Sure its $$$ but these are rare and you will be super cool. OH while at it, invest a beam expander.

Hey realista, play "Hard ball" You will sure show them if you can send up a blue beam, or a yellow one! -GH

I remember one night I found out the morse code for "Hello". And repeatedly shined it outside into the sky.

10min later my friend and I received a "message" back and it said "Hey" in morse code :)

Ahhh!!! yea... the Hitler thing has to go. just to freaky and wrong. oh well! its a free
forum.