Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OD5+ 400nm-515nm goggles

Hi lpf,
i'm offloading some sellstrom goggles for use with our 515nm and below diodes.
I have 2 different styles to choose from, both feature fog purge valves on the top and bottom of the goggles to help prevent fogging of the lenses while in use, and cleaning cloths.

up first- was $60 now $45
these are my favorite as they feature a nice storage case and removeable glass lenses, yes i said glass, the optical clarity is very nice. the rating on these are OD4

up second- was $40 now $30
these are a little more generic however they feature OD5 lenses!

up last- was $30 now $25 now SOLD
same style as the second pair however the edges of the lens has some kind of defect which looks to have been caused by heat stress. goggles still work fine and the area through which your eyes view things is still clear.
pfa

to purchase just send payment to nickarpik144@gmail.com along with your username here on lpf, which pair you wanted and make sure your address is correct!
shipping is $5 conus

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 16589

If no one else takes them I may grab the first pair in a week or 2 one classes are over and i have time to think.

Is the third pair still for sale? Looking to replace my DX "better than nothing" goggles before my Sanwu Challenger gets here.

What style are the first pair called? I can't seem to find a name and if anyone could help me out here I'd be grateful.:yh:

lazerman, sounds good.
abciswell, the last pair is still available. ps i like your avatar.
lildutchboy, when i get home on monday i'll take a look and post a link

:undecided: nice looking goggles and unbelievably low prices but I just ordered my OD6 Eagle Pair..good luck on your sale though man!

still have 2 pairs of the od5 goggles and 1 pair left of the glass lens goggles

I'm interested in what you have left (2 pairs of OD5 and 1 pair of glass OD4)

Could you do a deal for all 3?