Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Objection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I had enough of this shit.

I just got another negative Rep from this so called good seller Lasersbee.

This is the negative rep given: TROLL.............................................

This is the post chosen for this rep: http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/change-has-come-priceangels-56917.html#post804421

Jerry's true intentions have shown far to much and he hands out unnecessary negative rep associated with the Kenometer team and any friend there of.

Jerry you need to leave this forum if you can't play nice with its many other sellers. You handle competition with extreme prejudice and you even resort to trickery by acting like a friend and then striking where it would hurt most just like you did with Kenom and those thermopiles.

I have been asked to not mention this stuff but you have gone way to far. You are not someone who should be selling on this forum. You are like DarkArmyOfOne but on a grand scale.

I had enough of you. Either you leave or I do. I will let Avery decide.

EDIT: About the post. I merely stated a fact. Get it right. Jerry uses wafer thermopiles.(A business man (Honest John) should at least have a real LPM) Not my fault if he feels his dick is small.

Last edited:

i%20like%20were%20this%20thread%20is%20going.jpg

Well, I won't take sides with this one. I haven't been around long enough to witness most of the drama. Apparently I have "hidden agenda"[sic] too, even though I've only been around for 6 months.

Last edited:
It's ether him or me. I can't stand being harassed by this guy non stop.

No one would miss me but I don't care

Just got this lovely message from one of his lackeys

EDIT: Now remember... I didn't start any of this. I was doing perfectly fine talking to the good people of lpf. And laserslug was giving me motivation to animate along with avatars people have asked me for.

wannaburn said:
Monday must be refill day at the pharmacy :whistle:

^> http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/objection-57015.html

Or perhaps it was today and ive got my assumptions backwards :thinking:
Seems every Friday, you have a bone to pick with somebody.

You -neg repped me, then sent me a PM saying it was a mistake,
blah, blah blah. And now your calling out a member for abusing
the 'rep' system??? lol

Perhaps in my case, you left it in some lame attempt similar
to the painfully wrong thread regarding Bootleg2go. Though
in that case you had thought you stumbled onto something..
It was obvious and quite transparent when you tried it
with me.. but E for effort none the less.

I was here when Jerry joined, and I can say without a doubt,
i'd be glad to see you go any day.. You contribute nothing to
this forum other than your recent success on that 'laserslug'
thing... Congrats BTW, we are all better off now :na:

The sad part is, its the only original thing you've done :eek:
My 10 year old nephew spends some time doing similar things
when hes not out with his friends :poke:

You are trying to 'hit' Jerry's LPM sales buy pushing a product made
with hot glue and what looks to be a steak knife used to cut a plastic
hobby box. In the process your just gonna make kens work look even
worse.

The work the other members put into Ken's meter was nothing
but up to par work IMO. They made good on their ends, and
no hot glue was used!

I shall keep the quote of the -rep you "accident:crackup:lly" left me,
as it seems I will always have use for it in leaving rep for you...
It certainly applies to the crap that lands in thread every time you
click
images

Back to the 'ignore list' you go, where the 'trolls' belong.

Last edited:
you could always request a second account and have this one terminated.
Only tell the people you like who you are and rejoin the forum.
But i think you are both adults and if this is bothering so much i am sure 2 smart and reasonable people can work it out.
And if you cant it is just the internet just have an admin force ignore for the both of you.
I wish the both of you the best.
Interesting convos with both of you guys.
I just wish you 2 could work this out, i dont think banning either one of you is a solution.
but thats my 0.02 cents i know no one asked but its a shame to see all going back to normal and the WL craze leave and get it all stirred up.
GL to the both of you.

daguin

It's ether him or me. I can't stand being harassed by this guy non stop.

No one would miss me but I don't care

I'm just making sure that I didn't miss anything . . . .

All this is over rep and being called a troll, correct?

Peace,
dave

you could always request a second account and have this one terminated.
Only tell the people you like who you are and rejoin the forum.
But i think you are both adults and if this is bothering so much i am sure 2 smart and reasonable people can work it out.
And if you cant it is just the internet just have an admin force ignore for the both of you.
I wish the both of you the best.
Interesting convos with both of you guys.
I just wish you 2 could work this out, i dont think banning either one of you is a solution.
but thats my 0.02 cents i know no one asked but its a shame to see all going back to normal and the WL craze leave and get it all stirred up.
GL to the both of you.

I'm not the only one he harasses Kiyoukan. I have been ignoring the guy. I just got that rep from him. I tried to let it go. But it's obvious that this guy isn't "reasonable". Despite having a company he's still a simple scared child afraid of the competition.

I'm just making sure that I didn't miss anything . . . .

All this is over rep and being called a troll, correct?

Peace,
dave

No as I stated before it's about being harassed yet still by the guy. Ignoring does nothing. He is against certain members and attacks.

His true colors show man. You know who DarkArmofOne was... he's just as bad.

You don't want to miss anything then do some reading on anything related to the Kenometer and Kenom.

Go ahead and ask those guys. Or don't ... your choice.

EDIT: One more thing Dave. I know you are a professor in speech or philosophy but as long as I know the truth and speak it, I will always win the argument. But the truth is only heard with ears ready to hear it.

Last edited:
Lasersbee's aren't that great of an lpm, especially for a professional business.

You were clearly baiting him in that thread Jay. If you stopped making comments, he would have nothing to say. Doesnt take a genius to figure that out.

You should take back the ultimatum, because you will lose. Jerry benefits the forum in knowledge, and financially. You troll, and make fun of people.

You were clearly baiting him in that thread Jay. If you stopped making comments, he would have nothing to say. Doesnt take a genius to figure that out.

You should take back the ultimatum, because you will lose. Jerry benefits the forum in knowledge, and financially. You troll, and make fun of people.

Oh yeah? Take a look at this pic... see anything of interest?

Truthretard.bmp

I know who I am, thats why the title. I asked for it. I'm not pretending I'm someone that I'm not.

Once again, if you do not comment, then he has nothing to say. And Ken can stick up for himself. Any issues between Ken and Jerry are their business, not ours. This stupid 'sides' thing is retarded. They both sell hobbyist level LPMs. So your comment to Jerry is a pure troll.

I know who I am, thats why the title. I asked for it. I'm not pretending I'm someone that I'm not.

Once again, if you do not comment, then he has nothing to say. And Ken can stick up for himself. Any issues between Ken and Jerry are their business, not ours. This stupid 'sides' thing is retarded. They both sell hobbyist level LPMs. So your comment to Jerry is a pure troll.

I see that you know nothing about Jerry. I would think you were smarter than that of all people.

You are a troll Overlord as you wanted. But with all of those bad qualities that you show and aren't afraid that everyone knows it, you really don't have the right to scold anyone on here. You are the worst person to point fingers.

I'm not pointing fingers, I'm telling the truth and you know it.

BTW Ken is no angel either. Your dislike for Jerry has blinded you from that fact. We all have bad traits. Get it?

For the third and final time, if you dont comment, there is nothing to say. Keep making remarks and you deserve what you get.

I'm done. Cya Jay.

I'm not pointing fingers, I'm telling the truth and you know it.

BTW Ken is no angel either. Your dislike for Jerry has blinded you from that fact. We all have bad traits. Get it?

For the third and final time, if you dont comment, there is nothing to say. Keep making remarks and you deserve what you get.

I'm done. Cya Jay.

You are pointing fingers and I have scolded Kenom a few times about things. I've even been extremely rude yet he never returned that. Was always a good guy and knew what he was talking about.

The problem you have is giving your opinion when you don't have the full story.

I'm prepared to get what I deserve and so should you. I stick up for people I consider friends rather than let them fall. A bad quality? Perhaps in your eyes.
I'm not acting like a saint here bud so don't think I'm preaching to everyone on some crusade.

The Fact is that you like Jerry. He is your buddy. You both are tyrants who understand each other but let me tell you that if you were to sell better meters than him he would jump on you like white on rice.

JLSE

Just got this lovely message from one of his lackeys

EDIT: Now remember... I didn't start any of this. I was doing perfectly fine talking to the good people of lpf. And laserslug was giving me motivation to animate along with avatars people have asked me for.

I, unlike you, kept it to PM's. You are obviously trolling the guy
when opportunity arises. You've tried it with me, and it landed
you on my ignore list with no reply to that half-assed PM you sent me
a month ago.

Seeing as you are now trying to spread BS, I added my 2 cents in
private... Take it as you may.

He - rep'd you, and now your upset...

Grow up.

And BTW, im not a lackey, just a satisfied customer. Your comments about
Jerry's meters are as worthless as this thread.

So your comment to Jerry is a pure troll.

Cant say we agree on much, but that is one quote I do agree with.

ped

Ok my .02c

I like CJ because of the way he doesnt sugar coat his oppinions, u take him how he is or not at all, and he aint afraid of no one. And his animations rock.

Thats said, what T_J pointed at is right, you do bait, and as such your going to get a responce.

I like Jerry's meters, even though i dont have one, i like the look of them, and if i'm being honest, i think Jerry does fish for sales and at most opportunities he does plug his meter, however that said, he's a buinessman and thats what they do.

I had a rough start on this forum, the vets were a little hard, but i wetherd the storm and now get on with most people. One of the mods said "remember, thier just pixels on your screen" , which is absolutely true.

But like i said this is just my .02c , i like CJ and wouldnt want to see him go, and i think this forum would be a poorer place without either of them.

I'll get me coat.

Have a drink guys
6e528aa4-7c44-47c8-b7ca-92b57b6e6657.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.