Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like vs Wicked Lasers?

Which company should i order from. This is what I heard about these companies:

Wicked Lasers- Low Prices, FDA Certified, Bad Customer service, very slow shipping, expensive shipping, safe

O-like- Low prices, moderate shipping speed, more reliable products.

I've had a few of Wicked Lasers's products before and I like them very much. i have the CORE 5mw green and Pular 75mw red. I wanted to order the sonar 100mw violet but i heard none have even shipped yet. the only reason i dont want to order from o-like is i dont know if they are FDA certified lasers.

O-like's aren't certified and neither are WL's, but they both get through. WL has fast shipping, just can be slow on getting stuff out the door at times, people have gotten Evolution Pros in 2-3 days lately.

thanks. I own a few wicked lasers but ive heard their customer service has gone down the drain lately. And on their website, WL say their lasers are fda certified

Yeah, WL's customer service has been kinda crap lately. And just because they say it's certified doesn't mean it is. They've got a guarantee though, so I wouldn't worry about not getting the laser.

And most important, WL has it " In Stock Now ! " Thats for sure :crackup: