Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like shipping

okay, so on monday (7/11/11) i ordered the 1w 445 laser from o-like with "expediated" shipping, i checked the status of my order two days later and it STILL said processing, even though paypal confirmed the purchase. i sent them a message and they said it would ship the day after tomorrow (today, saturday 7/16/11) as i go and check the status, it still says processing. im guessing that "expediated" shipping was crap. what the hell are they doing with my order?!

Your order will be shipped soon and will come to you. Don't worry.

This is O-like, get used to it.

That's why I never use all these special shipping methoods, such as expedited, EMS, DHL. It's all bullshit and won't make your order come sooner.

I only use regular registered airmail shipping with tracking number which costs 5$. It comes within two weeks.

I bought three lasers from O-like. The processing issue takes 2 - 7 days. Then they ship it and email you + tracking number. It takes two to three weeks to arrive at your door.

As I said, no need for that "expediated" shipping crap.

I don't live in the US.

I live somewhere in the mediterranean.