Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like received no order#?

Hello, here's my problem I placed an order yesterday 2/08/2010 at O-like.com for a new style red 200mW laser. After sending payment via Paypal I received no order #? In my Account Page on o-like.com there is no icon for "View All Orders"? I Paid $50.99 US via Paypal. Tried 3 emails (via yahoo and there site) with no response, and haven't seen "Live Chat" online on there site in the last 24hrs. This is my first order with o-like after reading reviews from this site and I'm very anxious. Anyone else having issues with there site? What is my next step?

O-Like is having trouble viewing orders made past the 7th Feb.. Susie has no idea what is going on

Your right, I just got an email from Susie stating there is a cpanel of website(what ever that means?) setting issues now orders can not appear we are fixing. She reassured me that they received my payment and will ship in 2 days. Much relief!!! Just got concerned when after a day i didn't receive any confirmation of my purchase besides the money being taken from Paypal. Obviously there having issue with the site, but still there was no Order # in the email. When the sight was working do you receive an order # immediately by the site, email or what? Or did ya just get emailed again when its shipped with the info?

beep

I received my order confirmation pretty fast, but I ordered about 9 days ago.
Susie mentioned at the time that they were really busy with orders before their holiday.
Luckily she got mine shipped last Friday and it is now in Hong Kong for customs processing.

That's what it sounds like from reading some posts here. Not only are they busy because of there up coming holiday there site is messed up. Susie probably can't wait for the vacation! lol. So I guess it might not ship til after there celebrations, who knows? Just don't wanna get my hopes up. I really hate the waiting game! I'm Very impatient when waiting for new MAN toys. lol.

Oh, whats up with China getting over a week off, and most of us over here in the US lucky to get New Years maybe Christmas day off if we worked every other holiday during the year.lol I thought they had a communist government? They get over a week off plus access to AWESOME LASERS. Sounds like paradise to me.lol. Just my observation!

Oh, whats up with China getting over a week off, and most of us over here in the US lucky to get New Years maybe Christmas day off if we worked every other holiday during the year.lol I thought they had a communist government? They get over a week off plus access to AWESOME LASERS. Sounds like paradise to me.lol. Just my observation!

Well it is simple really.
Chinese / lunar calendar new years is A LOT more than just celebrating a new year, it is like thanksgiving and Christmas all spread over 2-3days. Actually, this year it is Feb14th which is the actual date of the new years day.
Chinese like other Asian cultures will move to their families homes and celebrate together. 1.35 billion Chinese moving around from place to place. You'll definately require a week or more to get where you want to go to!!!! Newyears in China is the largest human migration in the world.

Where I live, Seoul Korea we will go visit relatives and eat lots of good food.
Right now I am in Canada visiting my biological parents so I will miss out on the festivies with my fiancee's family. :(

Wow, that sounds like a real good time. I like to get to Vermont(right below Canada)to see my Grandparents at least 2x a year, but I can't imagine 1.35 Billion people commuting around. I picture in my head the land mass of the entire US with the density of New York City. Could this be a rough assumption?

So, should the customers here in the US of O-like just realize if we placed an order in last couple days that is going to take til around the 20th of feb. for business to resume as normal in china.

I know O-like will ship! I'd just like a current up-to-date professional worst case scenario option. If that possible on here. lol.

beep

I just got an email from the USPS that they attempted delivery this morning, but I was asleep and missed it. It took 9 days from the time it left Hong Kong to arrive.

However, since I slept late, I have to wait until Monday to get item from the Post Office.