Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like or Lazerer?

DragonHeart, I got the laser today :san: so happy, it's really good! Labelled 200mW, it peaks at 244mW which is brilliant! I quickly tested it on burning without goggles earlier, it works well but I definitely need goggles; only once you have your first high-power laser will you understand that you need goggles :whistle: I'll review when I can :D

And here I thought my 5mW green was almost too bright without glasses!

So did I not too long ago! But with 200mW you definitely need goggles for anything above 10mW I would say (some recommend above 5mW but I wouldn't know I'm a freshy :D)

You new to lasers as well then?

Got my first high power laser couple weeks ago 1.2watt 445nm glad I got glasses!
200mW 532nm on the way. Can't wait.

DragonHeart, I got the laser today :san: so happy, it's really good! Labelled 200mW, it peaks at 244mW which is brilliant! I quickly tested it on burning without goggles earlier, it works well but I definitely need goggles; only once you have your first high-power laser will you understand that you need goggles :whistle: I'll review when I can :D

Congrats. I'm still waiting on mine.

Edit: nvm, they've arrived :D

Last edited: