Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like.com

has anyone here ever purchased anything from o-like.com because i just did and got a confirmation email from yourspay.com. After that i did a little research on yourspay and heard a lot of bad things and now i'm very worried that i might get ripped off or get a crappy product. i just purchased this
Power Rock 1W Blue laser torch /Focusable/ waterproof [OL-PRBL1000] - $152.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
so i was wondering if i should cancel this payment or basicly i want to know if its legit or if what i was hearing was just stupid people buying off of fake sights. thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

Learn how to use the search button please. O-Like is a trusted supplier and Susie has good customer service. Email her if you have any questions.

Also, you're getting a 1W 445 laser. You need to get laser safety goggles for that.

Last edited:
Learn how to use the search button please. O-Like is a trusted supplier and Susie has good customer service. Email her if you have any questions.

Also, you're getting a 1W 445 laser. You need to get laser safety goggles for that.

Yes i also purchased safty goggles but my whole worry was about the transaction through "yourspay.com" i did research on them and heard alot of bad comments and reviews
YoursPay.com Complaints - Page 1 - Scambook - Scam Reports, Consumer Complaints, Class Action Lawsuits.

No one else has had problems with O-like, so again I reiterate; if you have any questions, email Susie who will sort things out. They are a trusted source and have good customer service. Unless they suddenly began scamming people in the last 24 hours, I just received my 50mW module from them no problem, so don't worry.

Yup, you'll find this forum has lots of resources, just need to search for them or ask! :D If you have any other questions, you can PM me or any other vets and we can help you. Probably should read up on laser safety if you're new to lasers though

Do O-Like lasers meet the specification or do they come underspec? Also, what do you suggest i do with my Wicked Arctic S3 1W, i bought the laser a while ago before Wicked Lasers guaranteed the power output. I don't think it is fair that new customers are purchasing the same product for the same money and getting a more reliable item with power output readings. Before anyone comments i am not talking about the 1.25W version.
Oh, and a good question to ask, is it more reliable or just a lie?

Encap

Do O-Like lasers meet the specification or do they come underspec? Also, what do you suggest i do with my Wicked Arctic S3 1W, i bought the laser a while ago before Wicked Lasers guaranteed the power output. I don't think it is fair that new customers are purchasing the same product for the same money and getting a more reliable item with power output readings. Before anyone comments i am not talking about the 1.25W version.
Oh, and a good question to ask, is it more reliable or just a lie?

I think you answered your own question with "bought the laser a while ago"-practices change over time with companies.
You could telephone WL and ask about what they might do. Do you know the output of yours? Did anyone LPM it?

I don't think it is fair that new customers are purchasing the same product for the same money and getting a more reliable item with power output readings.

Not fair? Are you serious?

Shame on them for improving their operations and service and not jacking up the price on the end consumer because of it. You should be commending a company for doing so, especially a small business where absorbing every dollar is no easy feat. What do you expect some kind of reparation? The product and agreement was good enough back then for you trade your money for it so you did.

Holy crap. People today. Yeah man, you hit a nerve with this one.

Last edited: