Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like.com laser qualities?

has anyone here ordered a 50mw green laser from them? i ordered mine 5 days ago and they shipped it yesterday, they say that their quality is good and most feed backs they get are positive

i want to know if you ordered from this site did you get a good experience with your laser? were there any defects?

if you dont know what im talking about ignore this thread:tired:

O-like runs an honest business, I warmly reccomend them, if you have MSN you can add them,
o-like at live dot cn

Operater there is called Susie and you can ask them anything.

i got 2 fairly cheap o-like lasers yesterday. seem brilliant for the price so far, only real qualm is the focus mechanism is a bit too loose in the violet.

jib77

I've had mine for about a month, I am extremely happy with it. In fact I had to adjust mine way down as to not attract too much attention at star parties. Link to the one I have in my sig below.

If you ask, they will ship the tail cap and batteries separately from the rest of the unit. Seems to get by every time...

NoBama

I haven't heard of any, and I got mine just fine. It took about 10 business days from ordering to get it (3 to ship 7 for transit).

great, cause i just ordered a bunch of crap!

1 x 808nm 220mW laser torch /adjustable/burning $39.00
1 x 200mW blu-ray torch/adjustable/focusable $105.99
1 x New Style waterproof red laser 200mW /adjustable $53.99
1 x 405nm,445nm,808nm,1064nm safety goggles/200-450,800-2000nm $45.99
1 x 405nm 150mW blu-ray pen /adjustable $95.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$340.96Sub-Total:

$6.00Flat Rate (Best Way):

$346.96Total:

I just got the O-Like 200mw 660nm Red "new style adjustable" yesterday.

I'm very pleased with it. Good fit and finish, adjuster threads are smooth and tight in a good way giving you enough resistance for precise control.

NoBama

I just got the O-Like 200mw 660nm Red "new style adjustable" yesterday.

I'm very pleased with it. Good fit and finish, adjuster threads are smooth and tight in a good way giving you enough resistance for precise control.

does it take about a month to get the orders?

Yes, mine came in three weeks after ordering. Honestly, I think from what I could tell from the online tracking through Singapore post is that it got to JFK/New York within a day, but might have sat in customs for weeks before being turned over to the USPS.

OTOH, it could be that these mail packages fly "standby" and sit at the airport until a suitably empty jet is ready that the low price letters and small packages are thrown on in a "better than sending the plane empty" basis etc.

I don't really know how such cheap shipping all the way from China works. However, I'm used to it taking 4-6 weeks for stuff I order from Kaidomain and Deal Extreme all the time.