Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like - 500-400mw/Yellow and purple lasers

Hentor

Crown upgrade 400mW green laser torch/adjustable/waterproof [OL-CGL-400] - €147.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
Powerful Crown upgrade 500mW green laser torch/waterproof [OL-532-500] - €199.79 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I can't find any review for these lasers.
Does anybody here have one of these lasers?
Are they really 400 and 500mw or are they lower?
Is the 500mw focusable?
Would you recomend me some other laser?
Or do you know where can I get good purple or yellow laser, I don't know how much they usually cost...

Last edited:

Go to the green lasers section or try searching it. I've ordered one of the 500mw greens from them after I saw a lpm at 748mw.

yellow is one of the most expensive out there! You would probably be looking at prices vs power output like this .9mW-1.99mW = $400 usd and on the high end 40mW-50mW = $1100 and UP!

As for purple which is 405nm in wavelength they are pretty inexpensive even if you want to build your own! :eg:

jimdt7

I have the 500mW crown, it is focusable and it peaked at 731mW. Check my singature.
It is awesome for its price !

rhd

OP, for the benefit of future readers (searchers), would you be willing to edit "yellow" out of your title?

It gives the (exciting, but incorrect) impression that O-Like is selling yellows.

Last edited:
OP, for the benefit of future readers (searchers), would you be willing to edit "yellow" out of your title?

As far as I know, it is impossible to edit the title of your post. You can only edit the content (correct me if I'm wrong).

As far as I know, it is impossible to edit the title of your post. You can only edit the content (correct me if I'm wrong).

Nope, just go to advanced edit, and you can change everything.

The only option that's not available is you can't delete your own thread, like you can a post.