Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like 350-400mW

Not look like a genuine model. Just see the specs, beam divergence : 2.0m. You know how far it can go. I saw a nearly same model at LASERPOINTERPEN.NET and its listed beam divergence is ~0.9-1.4 mRad , and i believe it meets the expectation of those who wanna a real powered 200mw or 300mw green laser. But i never test this one. You decide for yourself. i got one cni 225mw laser from this LaserPointerpen.net(they may resell cni laser also but at reasonable price) and it tested >225mw and works as well till now as the 200mw one of my buddy who purchased it from Dragonlasers. It's at least a good site and the customer support is honest too.
God knows it's much cheaper than that of dragonlasers and wickedlasers! Fuck..i begin to be confused about the price now. why fuckers like wickedlasers or techlasers sell in such a high price with the same model. They think all we laser lovers are born with a gold key in the mouth!

Hope all customers could make a list of all fake laser sites for all of us and i offer one first, Highlasers.com. These suckers sent me a 120mw green but 45mw was missing! i sent it back for repair but no response to me yet. It has been around one month. i guess i need sue them.:cryyy: