Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like 300mw Cute Laser Torch (U.S. Friendly?)

Hey guys I'm new to actually posting here but I've been off and on reading up on things over the past few months and decided to join finally.

Anyways I was looking at picking up a 200mw+ laser pointer an saw the 300mW cute laser on O-Like and was wondering if any one within the United States has had any luck getting lasers in with O-Like.

Thanks in advance guys I appreciate any help!

-Tucker

Last edited:

Ash

Hey guys I'm new to actually posting here but I've been off and on reading up on things over the past few months and decided to join finally.

Anyways I was looking at picking up a 200mw+ laser pointer an saw the 300mW cute laser on O-Like and was wondering if any one within the United States has had any luck getting lasers in with O-Like.

-Tucker
Yep. O-like has great deals and there is no problem receiving lasers from them in the US. Well, one problem may be the long wait (up to 3 weeks). But, never a problem with customz or anything. If you order a laser from o-like, you will get it (eventually) and it will be up-to-spec. :angel:
Er... Welcome to the forum. :beer:

Awesome good to know! So O-Like is the way to on this one then.

And thanks glad to be here officially now :beer:

I wish I had the money for something like that right now haha but its all good to know, thank you this has been a huge help!

Ash

If you are going to get that red laser. Don't forget your safety glasses so you don't accidentally blind yourself. :cool:

-Tucker

perfect. im located in the U.S. i was wondering about the customs taking my laser if i bought from o-like too. since others are receiving theres, i dont have to worry about not receiving mines. WOOTO!!~~

Just picked this up with the glasses of course and can't wait, I'll post some photos and comments on it when I get in 3-4 weeks.

Which goggles did you get, link please. Because I am looking for good goggles for a 200mw laser.

Hey ye I did get the goggles that Plan B linked to, and that is great news about the possible reduced shipping period. I'm not sure about the specs on those goggles either but I had heard that o-like is pretty reputable so I decided to go with them for the goggles too, hope they work out alright! :undecided:

Plan B

Well crap! My latest order has a pair of these along with a pair of 370-560nm goggles coming with it. I didn't research a ton before buying but did note that both pairs were OD-5 and I assumed sufficient for my needs. I'm off to see if I can find some reviews on these glasses and determine if I need to order again from a different supplier. I imagine O-like would maybe let me return them but the cost to ship might be a large percentage of the cost of the glasses themselves. I freakin hate expensive lessons!

I imagine O-like would maybe let me return them but the cost to ship might be a large percentage of the cost of the glasses themselves. I freakin hate expensive lessons!

ahaha yea I don't enjoy spending a somewhat sizable amount of money to find out that I screwed up...but I hope these will be alright, who knows...