Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

O-LIKE 150MW BR laser REVIEW. No LPM. LOTS OF PICS. and a video not 56k friendly.

stinkbug

hers what came in the mail today

a 150 MW BR laser form o-like the case is super shiny, but i manage to smudge prints all over it with ease.

case and laser. didnt come with batteries. it takes 2 AAA.

shiny

the adj. lens was a lil wobely nothing teflon cant fix. oh yea i got a lil teflon happy.

the dot is really sharp.

camera sucked for night shots.

color reference on beam

stinkbug

small video of how it wants to burn anything. i can burn thru anything even white in color. makes me wish i had a power meter.

IceNoise

Great review. and great pics also. Never seena diode that shape before.

I used teflon tape on my 10mW blu-ray pen, but it got shreaded real quick when focusing. ended up using loctite and it works great.

Have fun with that beast.

DJNY

Is this your child in the background? I think it is afraid of the pointer, put him/her goggles on!!

stinkbug

Is this your child in the background? I think it is afraid of the pointer, put him/her goggles on!!
nah its in the other room. its a big house and its quite u can hear everything. heh no way i would endanger any persons. specially my own :p

DJNY

nah its in the other room. its a big house and its quite u can hear everything. heh no way i would endanger any persons. specially my own :p
good to hear :umbrella:

lasersbee

Nice review... :gj:
Yeah that's the first time I see a Blu-Ray LD with a square window and
oval case.... wonder were that came from...:thinking:

Jerry

BShanahan14rulz

strange diode....

The 10mW version: same host, but a more normal looking diode (has a special coating on the front window too, copper/tan color), and the o-like blu-ray driver.

xbLazE

I brought one from O-like too!

But it doesn't comes in the box and doesn't comes with batteries

T__________T