Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-LIKE 12x SF-BW512P SLED $50.99

Wow, thats Great:D. Hopefully they will still have them in stock for the same price around Christmas:whistle:

I am going to get two If I can.. Rayfoss lowered theirs too, and included BDRs

SFs are better though arent they

It's great to see these available at a fair price. I love my 12x build and have plans for a couple more now that they are easy to get.:wave:

Yes, yes, yes, yes :D

The BDR-S06Js are 10x, not 12x diodes. These are not to be confused with the BDR-205, which is the real 12x.

However, in testing, they have proven themselves to have a better efficiency curve than the SF-BW512L diodes, but are not capable of reaching the powers the SF-BW512L is capable of reaching.

In the end, it's up to you.

At that price, you can't go wrong.

sweet find +rep bud.

LOOK at their graph data

Last edited:
Hey all,

I just notices something if you look closely just judging by the picture between O-Like and RayFoss they have different Codes from each other that is written on the bottom right of the sleds.

Does anyone know why they would be different.? But the sleds look exactly the same.:thinking:

12x sled from O-Like. :)
olike12xsled.jpg

Also If you look at Dave's 12X Harvesting of the Lite-on Drive you can see that it has a similar code as the O-Like but has an L at the end instead of the P.
Liteon12Xe.jpg

12x sled from RayFoss.:)
rayfoss12xsled.jpg

You can see that this code is different from the O-Like.

Is it because the Rayfoss 12x sled came maybe from different drive.? The O-Like 12x sled has the same code as the one that Dave harvested in his Lite-on 12x harvesting thread >>HERE<<. Thanks.

Last edited:
In the SF-BW512L GB I did I got 3 different sleds from my vendor. PCMK-M1X sleds, SF-BW512L sleds, and a single SF-BW512P sled like this one.. which also has the PCMK-M1X marking as well on it by the way..

As far as i've been able to tell, the diodes on them are all identical, and the only phyiscal differance I could find was the 512P and M1X sleds have an additional glass filter inside them that's missing on the 512L's.

In the SF-BW512L GB I did I got 3 different sleds from my vendor. PCMK-M1X sleds, SF-BW512L sleds, and a single SF-BW512P sled like this one.. which also has the PCMK-M1X marking as well on it by the way..

As far as i've been able to tell, the diodes on them are all identical, and the only phyiscal differance I could find was the 512P and M1X sleds have an additional glass filter inside them that's missing on the 512L's.

I kinda figured the Diodes would be the same but seeing the different codes Just made me wonder.:)

:thanks: for the answer.

DJNY

Wow that´s an awesome price! They came down really quick.

Giface

I wonder if O-Like would offer a quantity discount through a GB?

Dave

Probably not. If you wanted them cheaper you'd probably have to figure out their source.

:( That's a bummer.
Not to say that the 12x violet isn't completely fulfilling for that price tag :angel:

The square 660's are still usable. Just not easy to mount.