Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

NWLEM-pics

I had a great evening getting to meet some LPF members and shoot some pics. I will add more photos to the OP after each day.

The Argon gas laser through a prism.

Last edited:

10fenny

Yea im bout to back down there. great pics.. great to fianally meet you..
PEW PEW

Olympus mons NWLEM-pics

Added some more. Great weekend with great people. The gas lasers were the highlight for me. That and meeting some icons from the early years of the laser industry. It was a pleasure to meet the man.

And here are some adjusted images of my favorite shots.

Last edited:
Looks like it was a great time, cool pics Jeff!
Thank you Gabe. I'll post some videos as well soon. Hope you get to attend one if these meet ups one day. I'd like to check out the next SELEM. I immagine that ones quite a sight.
Cheers

1000th post.

Gabe

Woooo quadruple digits! How many people would you guess attended NWLEM?

Woooo quadruple digits! How many people would you guess attended NWLEM?
It was a very intimate gathering of maybe 10-12 laserers. I was quite elated and appreciative how these guys and gal lugged all that gear from thousands of miles away just for people to get the rare opportunity to see not only high tech projectors but rare historic gas lasers from the past. I learned quite a lot. I'm still grinning ear to ear.
Thanks again to everyone for putting these events on. Truly just for the love of coherent light.

Alaskan

Thank you for adding the beautiful photographs, I just found the thread. I don't always see what is posted in some of the sections. +Rep when I can.

Ricker

Too awesome, Jeff! I searched NELEM, and only 3 threads had posts about the possibility... I want to start a thread about trying to get one going, but I don't want to be pissing the mods off. :/ I would help pay for the event and more! :D

swamidog

i'm sorry i couldn't have made it, but i hope everyone enjoyed the laser shows i sent.

analogue carnival
cotton eye joe.