I just emailed them yesterday on that. They are going to have them back in stock after the holidays. "We should have these models back in-stock after Christmas, within the first or second week of January."
Is the -$50's on the X125's for a christmas sale? I'd assume so, but I don't know that for sure.
Stock is another reason for me waiting to order mine until after X-mas (between end of dec and beg of feb)
Plus I just bought my 95mW and I need to see if I can break that one first
Too bad you didn't read the other posts where we were just talking about how good Nova was lol
From what I hear Nova and Dragon are the way to go
Just give it some time and they'll have it