Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

nova x-85 fuze ownage

I have heard that Thermalite fuse is comparable to bottle rockets! ;D

Try carefully removing the fuse from a flashlight cracker and lighting it as in that video...

Yeah, could be fuse meant to do effects standalone (like the flying fish fuse mentioned above) but regular fuse does that too. You don't really get to control the direction, but its just like a rocket. You light the gunpowder in the back and it wants to propel it somewhere.

Normally its in the back of something, but otherwise that stuff goes flying. Once had a foot of fast fuse go off in the bathroom where its got nowhere to escape to... ow!

theyre the fuses off the small firecrackers that come in chains of 10-100. they burn really fast so they like fly around lol just gunpowder wrapped in tissue paper basically

Oh man great stuff. I love my X85 , it owns just about anything dark in color.

yea` mine has a bit of a "halo" thing thats really annoying.. but the best part is at night omfg last night i had so much fun. i know that sounded wrong but i did lol

Gazoo

I think the second to the last fuse was messin with you..Lol.

yea it was a green one lol and i didnt have it exaclty on it, then when i did it went after a bit