Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova Lasers Alpha 65 - $90

I'm selling a Nova Lasers Alpha 65. In less than a month that I have had it I have probably put less than 5 minutes total into the thing. It works really well. Reason why I am selling it? Well frankly I need the money. So anyways my loss is your gain.

Comes with a case, batteries, and everything you need.

I paid $200 for it originally, tried to sell it before for more, and am now am desperate to get rid of it, I need to pay rent. $90 shipped OBO.

img00050200909262222.jpg

img00051200909262223.jpg

PM me. I believe several people here can vouch for me, including mods.

This is really a nice unit for this price. I got my PGL-IIIA (same thing as an Alpha) 85mW version in a really old group buy for $210, and the 65s were sold for about $190 in that one. This one is half the price and comes in a nice case too.

If I didn't already have one, I'd snatch this Alpha 65 one up in an instant. Alphas are my gold standard in green lasers because nearly all the output power is green except for trace amounts of infrared (far less than what comes out of a 5mW laser pointer).

I just don't have a use for it unfortunately. Hopefully this bump attracts a buyer.