Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

not as powerfull as advertised

In a LIT room, I can hardly see the beam of my 200mw green laser; depending on the brightness of the lighting and the angle of the beam.

If you "can HARDLY see" your 100mw green in a LIT room, I would guess that you don't really have a concern.

Where did you get it from?

The majority of Chinese laser are not what they advertise them as.

I doubt it is putting out 100mW...

Have a look at O-Like or RayFoss....

Jerry

Last edited:
The only reliable way to find out laser's power, is to LPM it. All the rest are just assumptions.

Yeah, that laser come from Tmart.. They are never on spec BUT for the price you pay you always get a good deal.

The thing is with Tmart its kinda a laser lucky dip, but like i said, for the prices you pay, you can't really complain.. Tmart Rocks!

^^^Uhm, that laser is almost $50CAD shipped. That's a terrible price.

There are sellers here on the forum who will provide a much better deal on a pen, there is even an ebay option that's quite a bit better.

Tmart, DX, Dino, all those pens are like the lottery, not worth the effort.

Agreed, $50CAD shipped isnt really a good deal, you need to be rather picky on Tmart to get a good deal, im just talking from experience though, Tmart for me has been quite good... i got a (200mw) "Oh they do like to push the boat out abit" hehe, anyhow it was indeed 50mw, it was obvious all of the units were going to be way underspec but a balloon buster! for £12 i was still a happy customer, and as crappy a site Tmart may seem to be, the customer service is actually outstanding.

I'm in no way trying to glorify Tmart as the best site ever because as we know for quality there is way better around, Tmart really isnt that bad, jus sayin :)

EDIT: Another quick point, Some top sites product expected delivery frame - 1 month.... Tmart product, delivered in 5 days.

Last edited: