Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

North Korea seeks $65 trillion in compensation from the US.

Does that much money even exist?

Cash-strapped North Korea has demanded the United States pay almost $US65 trillion in compensation for six decades of hostility.

The official North Korean news agency, KCNA, says the cost of the damage done by the US since the peninsula was divided in 1945 is estimated at $US64.96 trillion.

The compensation call comes on the eve of the 60th anniversary of the start of the 1950-1953 Korean War.

KCNA said the figure includes $US26.1 trillion arising from US "atrocities" which left more than 5 million North Koreans dead, wounded, kidnapped or missing.

The agency also claims 60 years of US sanctions have caused a loss of $US13.7 trillion by 2005, while property losses were estimated at $US16.7 trillion.

The agency said North Koreans have "the justifiable right" to receive the compensation for their blood.

It said the committee's calculation did not include the damage North Korea had suffered from sanctions after its first nuclear test in 2006.

SOURCE

:crackup:

Like that's even gonna happen....

North Korea is funniest country ever, not to mention they suck at soccer...

Do you think that they know that we joke about them? They're a pretty internet-savvy nation (or is that South Korea?) but leadership leaves plenty to be desired...

Also inb4 I'm so lonely jokes...

kim-jong-il.jpg

They're the comedians of the world.

Unfortunately this little country is really one to watch out for. Their government is becoming very hostile and boisterous with their power and capabilities.
They have a lot of hatred for almost all countries especially the U.S.

kim jong is as crazy as they get. He would love to drop a bomb on U.S. soil.
Even though he would loose everything including in life. He would do just to have the last laugh.

Do you think that they know that we joke about them? They're a pretty internet-savvy nation (or is that South Korea?) but leadership leaves plenty to be desired...

Also inb4 I'm so lonely jokes...

kim-jong-il.jpg

No, that's South Korea, North Korea has very little internet access, free media doesn't exist there.

@rpaloalto, I live in Canada.. :na:

dnar

North Korea seeks $65 trillion in compensation from the US

Oh shit!

hehe.

Or what?

You going to bleed on us?

hahahahahahahhahaha
That's like 5 times our annual GDP. I've heard the following, but I'm not sure as to its truthfulness: since conditions for soldiers in north korea are so shitty, those guarding the DMZ are starving and pissed off. South korea has started playing pop music and having cookouts and stuff on their side of the DMZ to try and get north korean soldiers to defect :D

dnar

Pigs arse!

Kim wants lasers, lots of lasers...

Well he can't have any can he.

Attachments

• NK.jpg
    NK.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 772
This is hilarious. Clearly they need money for electricity.

url

Yeah -- Internet savvy, not so much; Power tool and/or electric lamp savvy - not that either. That ONE dot you see there in North Korea is Pyongyang, a city full of empty buildings built for show and political purposes.

The rest of the country is lucky to have running water, forget elecricity, phone, or internet.

This is an interesting look at it:

Vice Guide to North Korea Episode 1 of 3 - Watch the Documentary Film for Free | Watch Free Documentaries Online | SnagFilms

dnar

Yeah -- Internet savvy, not so much; Power tool and/or electric lamp savvy - not that either. That ONE dot you see there in North Korea is Pyongyang, a city full of empty buildings built for show and political purposes.

The rest of the country is lucky to have running water, forget elecricity, phone, or internet.
They are doing their thing for the environment.

What's sad is I bet we pay them at least a few trillion, maybe not all they asked for, but I bet we pay them something...

Germany is still paying Israel IIRC.

Ya but Germany was wrong, they murdered millions, we fought a short war that they started and ever since we have sanctioned them for all their dumb little power trips, from sinking the S. Korean "ship" (tugboat with a flak cannon and two torpedoes) to their less recent nuclear tests.

Last edited: