Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Non-Veteran Highest Post Count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwang21

So after reaching the 1000 post benchmark and reading some posts, I have become curious as to what the record number of posts by a non-veteran is. Non-veteran as in having less than one year of membership in particular, but I guess any non-veteran can also count. I am aware it is probably much much higher than just 1000 posts (wannaburnstuff?), but just wondering what the record is :beer:

Last edited:

ARG

Probably IE, I think he had around 8k posts before he joined the vets section.

InfinitusEquitas

Well, in my case the situation is a bit complicated.

At the time the only restriction to being a "vet" was having 1000 posts. I didn't ask for the Vet section password until I had I think 4000+ posts (or maybe 3k, I don't remember), but I could have at any time after hitting 1000.

Livinloud

Thank you, I never thought 6 months ago I would be helping members out and building lasers like I am today :beer: MUCH PROPS to the vets here and cant wait until I become a "vet" or someone refers to me as a vet when talking about me. They will be getting some nice rep from me ;) (dont go trying it anytime soon since ill know its a trap!)

InfinitusEquitas

Tech Flunkie once bitched that my post per day count was too high. It was 18 post per day iirc.

A lot lower now, since I stick mainly to a few posts threads that amuse me the most.

Thank you, I never thought 6 months ago I would be helping members out and building lasers like I am today :beer: MUCH PROPS to the vets here and cant wait until I become a "vet" or someone refers to me as a vet when talking about me. They will be getting some nice rep from me ;) (dont go trying it anytime soon since ill know its a trap!)

Last edited:

Shakenawake

yeah...I finally caught on and stopped spoonfeeding. I just used to enjoy being informative and helping out others, now I realize that lots of people are too eager and it could be detrimental. the evolution of a dedicated LPF member, I've got a long way to go

KapHn8d

Other than hello's in the welcome section, I usually won't "open my mouth" unless I think I can add some sort of value. At that rate, I'll make the vets section in about 10 years. :)

Haha...

c

sinner

Other than hello's in the welcome section, I usually won't "open my mouth" unless I think I can add some sort of value. At that rate, I'll make the vets section in about 10 years. :)

Haha...

c
True that, I was at 990 Posts when i hit 1-Year Mark.. Took another week to get to ask Avery about upping my profile to vets section..

DJNY

What about LPF members with highest post count / reputation who haven´t built a laser yet? Guess it´s 2007revolution and me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.