Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No more Spartan 1W 445??!!!

Just been browsing Dragon Lasers and noticed that they've removed the Spartan 1W 445 and only the 400mW round beamer's available.

I hope this is a temporary situation due to too much demand coupled with the need for them to shift some of the 400mW roundies, and not a permanent thing.

Attachments

• dl no 1w.jpg
    dl no 1w.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 283

They removed it until they catch up with current orders.

What? That's not how lasers are sold! They need to list it as "In Stock," then tell you it will ship next week. That would give them at least three months to catch up on the early orders!

Imagine someone actually running a business that way! :evil:

What? That's not how lasers are sold! They need to list it as "In Stock," then tell you it will ship next week. That would give them at least three months to catch up on the early orders!

That made me smile, cool sense of humor :)

Sounds like a better way of doing buisness than having people that ordered, freaking out or canceling their order, because it takes 3 months to get it! Thanks for the Update. It's nice to know that someone actually cares about their customers.:bowdown:

The temporary stop is only for 2 weeks... where did this 3 months idea come from??

:undecided: If if happenes on me, i will certainly ask for a full refund. And he should told you before/after you make the order. Or else, this transaction seems to be a LiarGame.
:gun:

Exactly, but you missed the joke. He was talking about Wickedlasers, not Dragon. LMAO

WL is a real life example of what you just mentioned ...

I was being sarcastic about Dragon lasers actually taking their laser off of the market until they get caugh up on their orders. (a good thing)
I got caught up in WL fiasco, but I canceled my order and got out. :D