Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No goggles, Watch if you dare...

Here are a few of my favorite 445-abuse videos :beer:

try watching both without calling these gentlemen "complete idiots"

Last edited:

The 1st video of the Morons was post a while ago...
They should be sporting white canes by now....:whistle:

Jerry

Hiemal

We have dirty disguisting dirt filled dirt water.

My favorite line.

Things

YouTube is really starting to piss me off like that. They are the first to jump on any copyright infringement and your video is gone within days, yet I've reported this video many times (As have many others, and I hope people will continue to keep doing it) and yet the video is still up. I urge everyone that sees it to report it for harmful/dangerous acts and get these morons banned, or at least their video removed!

YouTube is really starting to piss me off like that. They are the first to jump on any copyright infringement and your video is gone within days, yet I've reported this video many times (As have many others, and I hope people will continue to keep doing it) and yet the video is still up. I urge everyone that sees it to report it for harmful/dangerous acts and get these morons banned, or at least their video removed!

The problem is that YouTube like many other public demonstration
sites adheres to their own standarsds or rules of ethics.
Not all of those sites or Forums use the same standards or Rules....

Jerry

DrSid

Hey .. false advertisement ! He did not turn it on when he pointed it directly to his eye ..

:p I think the laser-to-the mouth part scared me the most... so close to his eyes

The problem is that YouTube like many other public demonstration
sites adheres to their own standarsds or rules of ethics.
Not all of those sites or Forums use the same standards or Rules....

Jerry
It's not that they don't care, they care far more about protecting their complete existence from being destroyed by media corporations, which is somewhat understandable. They're not here to teach the general public and review every video.

D

Deleted member 22482

That site in the second video has to be the strangest.. You pay for a item named "Cobalt 2000" and they guarantee you a 850mW> laser. Okay, so whats the problem? The price tag is $629.99 for one. What the f? Why should you buy from them? The host is not as clumsy as the arctic according to them. F that. I'd go with WL everyday over them (even though going with WL is like going to China and buying a "genuine louis vuitton").

And I also like the picture of the laser mounted on a gun. Who has a 1W laser mounted onto a gun? Discrete, no?