Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hi i am a newbie here, i was sent by dragon themselves. i had seen conflicting advice on batteries for the 1watt blue i had ordered from dragon..so sent a question to frank.he sent me a link to the thread by laserlight. a real good commendation when a company cant answer a question and points to a forum member to help lol. and it was very informative too. anyways i am not very tech minded i just love lasers gadgets etc and glad they pointed to the forum.. :):):)

Kevlar

Welcome to LPF!!!

Look around and use the “Search” function, it is very helpful if you’re looking for some specific information. If you don’t find what you want the first time, try different “key words”.

A good place to start is here, the “Rules & Stickies” section, pay special attention to the “Stickies”: http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/

If you’re looking for information on how to build a laser check out the links in my sig.

Enjoy your stay!! You will find this a great community with lot of very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful people here. :beer:

hi thanks again. i did check out rules and stickies 1st thing its always good manners too on any forum and will have a deeper look around. my gun is the edgun matador from russia we have no agent as yet in the u.k so dealt with edourd himself i think its still the only one in the uk at the moment. it is the favourite of all my airguns for shooting at the club with. :):):)

welcome.gif
to the Forum...
as others pointed out.. there is a lot of free Laser
related info here... all you will need to do is read
it at your leisure..

Enjoy your stay...:cool:

Jerry

once again thanks for a great welcome, while i am not very tech i can see there is some good info on lasers on here and some good links too :D