Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie here. Sick of being scammed...PLS HELP!!

Hi all,

This is my first time on this laser site. Im not sure if i have even written in the right place? I have been on a search for a violet/purple laser pointer that is able to burn matches, which im guessing needs to be at least 200mW?. The few lasers i have brought are really crappy and are suppose to be 200mW but i have a 1mW purple laser that is better than the ones i have received. Its very frustrating as i dont know which laser sites to trust and im sick of being disappointed when they dont turn out to be the 200mW as described. The last one i received was from Elecday.com. But its not even as good as my cheapy $5, 1mW laser i got from eBay.
Does anybody know of any legitimate laser sites that sell purple laser pointers that will burn matches, pop balloons? etc. I dont really care what the wavelength is or what the mW is as long as it can burn.
Has anyone ever brought a purple laser that can burn? if so, where? and how much?
Or does anyone even have a purple laser that can burn matches that they will sell me?
Please get back to me. :)
Thanks people!

Please dont open 2 threads about the same thing, its not looked upon too kindly here.

Well you obviously havent done much reading here, let alone searching on the web! There are loads of sites Survival Lasers, Jet Lasers, Lazerer, Olike etc just to name a few. You can also have a look in the BST section of the forum, where youll find lots of reputable builders selling lasers at fantastic prices..Blord, AnthoT, Rhd, Jayrob, justinjja, yobresal, lazeerer and Wolfman29 to name a few more...

Anyway welcome to the forum! :beer:

Last edited:
Ok thanks...
oh and sorry about posting the thread twice...still trying to find myself around the place...i wasnt sure where to post it

First.... it is difficult to read Purple Text on a Dark Gray
background.

that being said.. this may help you with your problems...

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics