Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Waterproof 200mW Red on DX

I ordered a bunch of these from o-like and I am very pleased with the quality and the build. I vastly prefer these to the traditional dilda style, as it is a lot more rugged, and the single battery is better than 2 CR2's. Worth the few extra bucks IMHO.

For sure, I love mine. I kind of want to go diving with it, but I'm scared. My only gripe is the lens head will move back and forth and move in/out of focus.

For sure, I love mine. I kind of want to go diving with it, but I'm scared. My only gripe is the lens head will move back and forth and move in/out of focus.

I'm going to Harbor Freight in the next couple of days. Email me your address and I'll send you enough teflon tape to fix several dozen loose lasers.:san:

I'm going to Harbor Freight in the next couple of days. Email me your address and I'll send you enough teflon tape to fix several dozen loose lasers.:san:

haha no worries I got some tape, I just have to put it on.... That sounds like work :(
lol :)

D

Deleted member 8382

I still don't understand something about this laser. You say the lens need Teflon because it has the typical problem of the female being bigger than the male. HOW CAN THIS BE WATERPROOF???? XDDD

No, seriously, I don't think there can be any kind of crystal between the diode and the lens, that wouldn't allow the lens to be near enough... Can someone illustrate me?

I still don't understand something about this laser. You say the lens need Teflon because it has the typical problem of the female being bigger than the male. HOW CAN THIS BE WATERPROOF???? XDDD

No, seriously, I don't think there can be any kind of crystal between the diode and the lens, that wouldn't allow the lens to be near enough... Can someone illustrate me?

I am pretty sure that it is sealed low down, so the lens is not very secure. Honestly though, I wouldn't really trust this laser underwater.