Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New user from england saying hi

UKRUSS

Hi guys,

Just found this forum so I though I should join and say hello. Recently got a couple of cheap greenies and a blue pointer from China via ebay but they just seem so weak.
My last green pointer was much more powerful so I guess its time to spend a little more.
I like the idea of an overspec one and forum user swimswimmer seems well mentioned. Are there any issues with customs for us UK buyers of powerful lasers ?

Last edited:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to get some Laser Safety Glasses, and the search function here can be your best friend; don't forget to read the Stickies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stix62

Be careful

That is from 11-27-2008, 05:21 PM

;)

Yes,, I had noticed that,,however, the last post is 2011 and is pretty much a summary :D

I think we're still ok here in the Uk, but unfortunately this country is full of idiots and its only a matter of time...

Last edited:

UKRUSS

Well I have just ordered an Super Overspec Greenie from Swim. Should be better than the China crap ;)

Last edited:

Stix62

I ordered a few from Swim last week,,,,should be here soon - left USPS sorting office on the 26th :D

sinner

Welcome, and be safe!! Enjoy the new hobby, and get ready to spend some $$$ because it seems like simple hobby but its got a lot of potential for aggressive expansion.. =D

UKRUSS

Once this arrives then I will get a blu ray pointer from him. Then after I pick up a nice HID torch then it's time to get a 'big' laser ;)

Stix62

I've no doubt you will,,,,this 'hobby' is as addictive as they say round these parts.

I've got a couple of 'big' lasers - i've never burst so many black balloons on a daily basis in my life.
Jees,, i'll be 50 in 4 weeks, is this normal? :D

sinner

I've no doubt you will,,,,this 'hobby' is as addictive as they say round these parts.

I've got a couple of 'big' lasers - i've never burst so many black balloons on a daily basis in my life.
Jees,, i'll be 50 in 4 weeks, is this normal? :D

I think this is the way it should be, living life to the fullest makes one's life worth living and if you do something that u want , it means there is still a freedom of mind inside, which is a good thing!!
I would never let go anything because im too old or too young, even if someone has a problem with it its not my problem.. :evil: