Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

New to this site

Carlr83

A massive hello to all you laser fans....I was starting to think I was the only one who loved lasers as mates took the micky out of me....I have a couple of lasers and arctic spider 1.4 w

Whats the most powerful blue laser I could get second/or custom made.
:wave:

p.s I love popping balloons from far distance hence I want a real powerful beauty.

Last edited:

MrHurt

Welcome Carlr83 this forum is full of laser enthusiasts ! Above the thousands region. Be sure to check out all the Stickies in different topics as for they helps lots when trying to answer a question.

p.s I love popping balloons from far distance hence I want a real powerful beauty.
As for that, well its usually the focusing that allows a laser to focus the thermal heat. At a distance?... Well your 1.4W is already pretty potent. (Be sure to ALWAYS use safety goggles when dealing with lasers above the 5mW range. Output power) If you do not have a pair and wish to keep your eyesight, I suggest purchasing a pair suitable for lasers at
http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/cheap-safety-glasses-tested-71621.html

Remember eyesight can not be "fixed" so far in our human discoveries of science. SO KEEP IT SAFE.

Welcome to the forums mate!

Please be sure to read over the stickies in each sub section and also read over the rules!

That being said, I hope you enjoy your stay and best of luck with any laser builds in the near future!

KapHn8d

Welcome to the forum. There are many custom builders here that build 445nm blues over 3W. Take some time to settle in, read a bit, get to know people... you'll find what you need here in time.

Be safe! and have fun...

Cheers!