Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new to these boards

Hola, hallo, aloha, etc

New guy checking in to say that I'm looking forward to posting here, and learning from the veteran laser enthusiasts here.

I have been told I am a bit of a wise guy.
I don't know whether that means that I am chock full of wisdom, an organized crime gangster, or a smart-a$$.

Eh. Probably two out of those three.
:undecided:

Attachments

• JS 2008.jpg
    JS 2008.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 52

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who lined up to make me feel welcome.

There were technically none of you who extended even one small olive branch of welcome, but I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that there were one or two of you who wanted to act like a human and make me feel welcome, but were overcome by peer pressure.

That's okay.
I still thank you.
Silently, and from a great distance.

Hi i have been reading this forum for the past few days and doing my own research and you guys have blown me away with your knowledge and understanding of the topic of lasers. so i decided to join and perhaps soak some of it up.

wbp

Hey, Sparky2, I'll say "Welcome!" (I'm a newbie here too, but far from a newbie in general)

William

Morgan

Well this is a busy forum so apologies if you felt ignored. With this many members and new ones joining all the time then a few slip the net.

Welcome to LPF! :wave:

Be sure to read all you can. The, "Rules and Stickies", is a good place to start. You may have visited these already by now given the space.

Also have a look at the guides in my sig regards building your own/ lasers. They will often give you more satisfaction than bought ones and is the reason I am still here!

LPF likes to help those that help themselves so have a good read first and then, if you get stuck, ask for help. Letting us know what you have researched beforehand will help us narrow down just what you're after so help us to help you. ;)

If you've built or bought then photos are always welcomed. The forum asks for pics of 800 x 600 pixels so all can see them clearly without having to scroll, so please bear that in mind.

Yes, there is drama but you don't have to join in. Friendly, courteous posts respond in kind.

Enjoy your stay. :D

M
:)