Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to lasers :)

I wonder if they even have the technology though, to do that. What they're doing now only requires placing a diode in a piece of metal and designing hosts, heatsinks and some other stuff. DPSS takes a bit more engineering I'd think. But us all 589's for $200.

Last edited:

BobMc

I wonder if they even have the technology though, to do that. What they're doing now only requires placing a diode in a piece of metal and designing hosts, heatsinks and some other stuff. DPSS takes a bit more engineering I'd think. But us all 589's for $200.

I've taken apart quite a few Nano's and a Evo and their all dpss 532 nm's and theirs not much difference. The 12mm module is pretty much the same the insides of the module is different. But the outside pretty much the same. Got a square ir filter on the front part. If you want when I get home, around the 28ish, I can send you some pics of their (Wicked Laser) 532 modules? If you'd like?

Last edited: