Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to forum

Namaste
My name is Bill and I am happy to become a member of this forum. I hope i can contribute a little something to it and also learn a few things from fellow members. I have always been interested in lasers growing up with Star Wars and Star Trek. I recently purchased my first high power laser...a Jetlaser Ple-Pro from Gray at Jetlasers and am very happy with it and the service from Gray. I am contemplating my next purchase and hopefully i can get some input from members. As i have been browsing the forum i have seen alot of excellent handmade lasers from forum members...especially those from Blord. Well thanks for any input and i look forward to interacting with everyone.

Reactions: ARG

NO4H99

Welcome to the forum! That's a solid laser you have there, excellent quality! Hopefully you bought safety glasses as well...

you're off to a good start. jetlasers are some of the best available. also, there is a reason most of the lasers in my signature are made by Blord. his builds are great, and if he were a company, I'd rate his customer service above jetlasers, which is really damn good.

isobig

Welcome to the site! Nice to see another person from PA here. Lots of great information here. Congrats on your 1st higher power laser. I am awaiting arrival of my first HP laser from Blord. Be safe and always wear your safety glasses.

Hi and welcome from down under ,agree with shakenawake off to a great start jet lasers are top shelf, im sure you will find plenty to read , learn about and maybe buy other lasers from forum members happy lasering stay eye safe

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new laser... be safe and have fun!

c