Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New social group started for Texans

Join our new group--Lone Star Laser Fans--plz pass this on to any members from Texas-thanks

EDIT

Not everybody knows this: over on the right side of

http://laserpointerforums.com/groups...ar-laser-fans/

you will see 'group tools' open that and add a subscription. This way you will get notified about new posts and new members- When we have our next LEM you will know and I will not need to contact everybody. SO please pass this on to all including the above link to all new members of LPF> thanks Hakzaw1.

ps: we need a bunch of cool pics added to our LSLF group.

the hak

Last edited:

Anyone is welcome-:p-we prob. don't have too many texans in LPF anyway--to join any group go to your personal profile and look to the right side and just click on 'groups' and then the one you want to join. Then send me some money---J/K --LOL---btw AixiZ lasers( as in aixiz modules) ships from Houston and has an E -store on Amazon and at AixiZ dot net--Chuck at AixiZ tells me he ships like 20,000 blank modules worldwide yearly. He has tons of cool laser stuff on Ebay too. ( but you get better deals by shopping the other options for AixiX)---AAA+++ rating from me. Tell him Hakzaw (Hakzaw1&snapplz on ebay) sent you.
:san:

Anyone is welcome--we prob. don't have too many texans in LPF anyway

I don't know about that Hak I see more and more Texans Noobs joining the forum.

Anyone is welcome--we prob. don't have too many texans in LPF anyway

I don't know about that Hak I see more and more Texans Noobs joining the forum.

Hey that's me! LOL :p I live in Austin, Tx and I've liked lasers since I was a kid. I know that I'm a noob but now that lasers are getting more affordable I'm going to be acquiring as many as I can get my hands on without spending every dime I have to my name. :) Once I get the hang of laser safety and whatnot I will start making my own probably using supplies directly from this forum. But that will have to wait at least a few months due to expenses for my wedding on the 17th which will take months to pay off. But I'm glad to finally be a part of this forum because the Wicked Lasers forum is just kind of depressing to be honest. Geez this is a long post you'd think it was an acceptance speech or something. :crackup: