Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New product from wicked Lasers?

kilter

I guess compared to the other lasers it does not look too bad. I would get the 100mw violet because of the saftey features and it's burning power(I have a little lens cap that would fit perfectly >:)

kilter

Yeah. that looks pretty cool too, someone says it puts out about 300L

norbyx

I guess compared to the other lasers it does not look too bad. I would get the 100mw violet because of the saftey features and it's burning power(I have a little lens cap that would fit perfectly >:)

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Get one and show it to all of us, post a review.

kilter

I might get one for my Bday in august... I'll keep you guys posted. This will fit well into my collection of fairly small lasers.

Last edited:
I hope y'all realize soon that ARG saying that that laser to flashlight color spectrum conversion is completely impossible, and was totally ripping on WL....LMAO :crackup:

Last edited:
:shhh: fluorescence :shhh:

NO fricken way. I just looked at the site, i didn't see it before! Totally possible, but it wouldn't be a "White" light, it would be more of a greenish, right?

Edit: Just watched the video...That's just nuts. but it definitely doesn't look like ~500 lumens...could be the camera tho..

Last edited: