Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Phase of Humanity: MIND CONTROL MADE POSSIBLE!

EMOTIV INSIGHT: Optimize your brain fitness & performance by Tan Le ? Kickstarter

Greetings all.
Hammy here , and today I present to you the FUTURE .
A new phase of humanity.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I bring you.

EMOTIV INSIGHT!

First step to a unified world , where our consciousness are linked digitally, as one .

EMOTIV insight has the capability to
Decipher your emotions
Read your desires
Transform your thoughts into motions
Help you understand your concentration span , cerebral activity
EEG data might even be used to help find out precursors to strokes or brain damage, which is crucial to people in their later year.
The possibility are ENDLESS!

Create MUSIC!
3D models!
Programmes!
And more with mere THOUGHT!
Turn on lights!
OPEN DOORS!
Make phone calls .
Drive a car .
Fly a RC helo.

Only limited by your imagination!

Last edited:

And then big brother can now read your mind.

ah!
The same argument used against the Internet .

"Don't use the Internet mannnnn! The illuminati has a record of everything you've done and said!... MAN! I tell you what , some company out there has a complete portfolio of your political inclinations , opinions , thought pattern and personal info!"

Yes ,yes .

And that is why Obama won't let her daughters use Facebook , Twitter or anything that leaves a trace without being cleared for publication.

Are you Obama ?

Come on !
Chances are our info are already stored in the YOTTABYTES of data somewhere in central America. Never to see the light again beside from statistical usage.

You can't stop the trend!
They tried with cars , planes , guns , emails , and now... Mind Control accessible to everyone.

This is the beginning of the next step in human evolution. We will become Borg. Resistance is futile.

I dunno, this looks like a lot of hype for something that's not as impressive.

If they truly had such a technology ready to go, or at least in prototyping stage, every single one of those 179 seconds the video is made up of would display it being used.
Instead we see their graphic design team designing the outter shell, 3D renders of the outter shell, comparison to... some old tech I guess?

Everything except actual demo. There's aparently a kid who looks into RC car and it drives straight for several feet. Awesome. Totally not important.

Wasn't there a hype like this a few years back about apparently same thing, except that it lets you play 3D games with your mind? Like they showed some guy just waving his arms in front of the screen and moving objects on it. That even had more demos and looked cooler than this. This shows me people jogging with this on.

I call bull. Something absolutely much less impressive, in terms of project goal, Google Glass, STILL isn't ready for wide distribution and mass production. How could this be?

Last edited:
I suppose you guys all missed the news out of MIT, where they've finally made a non-invasive brain to brain interface, allowing humans to control the brains of animals....

I dunno, this looks like a lot of hype for something that's not as impressive.

If they truly had such a technology ready to go, or at least in prototyping stage, every single one of those 179 seconds the video is made up of would display it being used.
Instead we see their graphic design team designing the outter shell, 3D renders of the outter shell, comparison to... some old tech I guess?

Everything except actual demo. There's aparently a kid who looks into RC car and it drives straight for several feet. Awesome. Totally not important.

Wasn't there a hype like this a few years back about apparently same thing, except that it lets you play 3D games with your mind? Like they showed some guy just waving his arms in front of the screen and moving objects on it. That even had more demos and looked cooler than this. This shows me people jogging with this on.

I call bull. Something absolutely much less impressive, in terms of project goal, Google Glass, STILL isn't ready for wide distribution and mass production. How could this be?

That's because this product is NOT ready for release and are actively calling for developers and researchers to participate in its development.
At the time being the Insight has been able to detect the EEG pattern necessary to formulate the thought of directions and disappear and appear.

Now , what you can finally do with it largely depends on the progress of the civilization's understanding of cerebral activity.
Here's a demo of its previous product at work.
The Emotiv Epoc.

I suppose you guys all missed the news out of MIT, where they've finally made a non-invasive brain to brain interface, allowing humans to control the brains of animals....

Wah? That's crazy SBA, haven't heard about that one :thinking:

~ LB