Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

FireGoose

Hello. I have been utilizing this forum for some time now. I finally registered. I am 29 years old. I have been a Firefighter/EMT for 10 yrs now. I am no stranger to flashlights, because the job requires them so much, but lasers are somewhat new to me. I have already gained so much knowledge from this site and hope to share with my fellow laser fanatics. Thank You.:D

ped

Good to have a member of the "Urban Forces" around, as laser powers creep higher, your professional services may be required ..ur phone number still 911? :)

Welcome aboard bud.

IsaacT

Welcome to LPF!:wave:

Be sure to check out the links in my sig, especially the Laser FAQs. I don't know how much you know about lasers but that thread covers the basics.

Enjoy your stay!

sandidgepatrick

WELCOME TO L.P.F.!!!!!! great site to learn,buy,and make new friends.....how about them gamecocks????

FireGoose

How do I get my avatar pic to show up? I can see it on my members page.

IsaacT

On your User CP, you need to make sure you add it under "Edit my Avatar"....."Edit my Profile Picture" only adds to your member page