Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

new member from New Zealand

OK2BCK

Greetings coherent photon emission lovers,
I have just discovered this forum AFTER my first build yesterday morning haha..
Until now I had no idea that there is such a vast forum about laser pointers, this is certainly a great site!
So far, I have been member of few radioamateur related forums but hey, that's just down the spectrum, right? I might say I have stepped up haha!
Okay I keep this short for a start and I make sure I post my yesterday's build in the other discussion group as well.

Good to be here, guys.

Jan

bobhaha

Hey brew! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure your not new to the forum scene... so it goes with out saying, the search bar is your friend!

I'm just a bit north-west of you in Sydney... Glad to see another member from down under :p

What was your first build? I think you will fit in fine here :p

-Adrian

but hey, that's just down the spectrum, right? I might say I have stepped up haha!
That was punacceptable. You deserve to be pun-ished. Perhaps to be hung, drawn and quoted at dawn? Or something more pun-itive?

:crackup::crackup:

Anyway, welcome to the forum. 'Grats on your first build too- I'm in the process of mine.

hey i am an aussie 4-5 hours north of bobhaha
welcome to the forum and dont get beached ;) (hheheh)

OK2BCK

HAHA! Classic.. Thanks Adrian

That was punacceptable. You deserve to be pun-ished. Perhaps to be hung, drawn and quoted at dawn? Or something more pun-itive?
Chyea, funny how things are.. I'd almost say that EVERYTHING is just a light. Take care mate!

Damn, beaten to the bru jokes haha.
Anyhow, welcome to the forum!
Hey brew.. you had no chance coming in 2nd LOL

You just found home ;)
Welcome!
Totally! Take care mate!

hey i am an aussie 4-5 hours north of bobhaha
welcome to the forum and dont get beached ;) (hheheh)
LOL thanks mate
YouTube - Beached Az: The Seagull, Ep 1 (Beached Whale)