Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New lenses for Hercules 10x beam expander.

Hi to all.
Here in Italy I have found a specialized company that build whatever lens in a very professional manner.
I have two Laserglow Hercules beam expanders: one for the Hercules (really? ;)), and another for the frankenstein blue build.
Since the lenses are 532 nm coated, they are not the best for 445 nm laser, so I will replace it with a new set with 445 nm coating. The frequency range for the Nichia NDB7875 diode is from 435 to 455 nm, so I know the correct parameters to create a new set of lenses right coated.
But since I need to replace also the 532 nm (scratched) lenses with other 532 nm lenses, I do not know the frequency range of the Hercules diode. I suppose that the frequency range of the DPSS green lasers are, more or less, the same. I know only that all the infrared frequencies above 808 nm must be eliminated, but I do not know all the other specs. Can anyone tell me which could be the correct coating for a 532 nm lens? It' enough a 522-542 range, and cut all the other frequencies?

Richard.

Last edited: