Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new laser

i bought from there because they have all positive feedback and all items sold have positive feedback. happy customers...so i bought it..

Nimoxp

i bought from there because they have all positive feedback and all items sold have positive feedback. happy customers...so i bought it..

Nice looking host.

Please do a review or update us when you get your laser so we can know if that's a good place to buy lasers. Thanks!:wave:

Last edited:
Many Chinese companies routinely write fake reviews to convince customers to buy. Aliexpress is know to be liars, but I hope it turns out differently for you. Let us know!

Id be interested to find out what the out put power is too. I think itll be much lower than the lazerer one, maybe at a guess around 100 mW...

Id be interested to find out what the out put power is too. I think itll be much lower than the lazerer one, maybe at a guess around 100 mW...

which one are you talking about..?? the one i bought or the iqos website?

even if a laser is very strong how will you be able to tell if this particular laser is 200mw... i dont have a reader..... does 200mw burn matches from a meter away?

know what im trying to say???

Last edited:
Best way is to use an LPM...As you dont have one you could always send it to a trusted member near to you, to find out. If you wanted to do that, you'd have to update your profile with your location and maybe start a new thread to ask if anyone could help.

200 mW should be able to light matches if the laser is properly focused and the match head is ie in your case red or black. :beer:

Last edited: