Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New laser guy from Poland

Hello, I'm from Poland and I'm 18 years old :yh:
I'll want to meet some people from this forum.

In my country lasers are unfortunately hard to find :/ Especially high power laser diodes.. The only way I can get laser diodes/or modules is internet auction. In my small town (about 50 000 population) the only wavelength is 650nm in China <1mW pointers :/// There are no violet or green lasers in shops.
Currently I've made 2 laser pointers: first is PHR-803T 405nm violet handheld laser pointer mounted in cheap flashlight, the power is about 95mW@110mA with acrylic lens (custom made collimator with focus regulation, no AxiZ) and second is 16X Lite-On 650nm Short Closed Can red laser diode also mounted in cheap flashlight with selfmade collimator with regulated focus point, power approx. 230mW at 420mA with acrylic lens (it's quite overpowered). The third laser but isn't laser pointer is 780nm laser pen made from CD-Burner and metal covered pen. It can write on dark plastic (cd cace works perfectly) or marks on wood. He hasn't focus regulation - it uses lens from CD-Burner. The power is 105mW at current 125mA.
The fourth laser is DVD burner laser with regulated current source (10mA-400mA) based on PNP Darlingron transistor with ESD protection. His beam isn't coherent but it was made to CNC machine. Power - 260mA max. @400mA.

Cheers from Poland BTW :yh:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Perfect example of someone being new to the forum, without being a noob :) Excellent.
Welcome!
Matt

Where exactly are you from, Im currently in Szczecin... :beer: