Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New iPod nano with video.

Did anyone see this:

It looks pretty cool. I meant to say video camera.

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

Wow I like all the new features, not really the camera though. I wonder how they fitt all fo it in there. I thought "H.264 VGA" was horrible quality?

Sucks for me because I just bought the nano chromatic. I should've waited a little.

ZRTMWA

I was talking to an ATT rep a few weeks ago about VGA cameras vs a 2MP camera (just an example). He said that the 2MP camera would be better. 2MP isn't even that great quality so I don't think that camera could be that nice. I noticed in the video Steve Jobs never said that the movie was filmed through the ipod. He just said "Let me show you a little real video off here". It could mean that it was filmed on a nicer video camera and put onto the ipod, Steve wouldn't be lying.

On apple.com they have a couple videos that were shot with the new nano or at least that's what it said. The quality looks decent.

This fucking make me rage so bad, EACH F****ing year ALWAY A NEW F****ng NEW Crappy f***ty shitty Model, they don't miss a year. There is no need for a new ipod yearly god dammit. There is no need to buy the latest damn model.

I bought my ipod touch, long time ago around its release, i have not took the extended warranty because i didint fucking care if it was gonna break after one year ( i can sue apple if it break under one year because of a law here)....

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

Thanks for embedding the video along with your rage. I still haven't had any luck embedding youtube videos either. I know the code and what to cut out of the html link, it just never seems to work

Guys, no camera that's 1mm in diameter will EVER be as good as a bigger camera. Those solid state sensors are very crappy and cheap, people claiming it's better than X because it has Y more megapixels don't know s**t about photo quality.

Those cameras will only serve the sole purpose of just snapping a picture of something you wouldn't be able to photograph unless you were carrying your camera.

If those crappy cellphone cameras were THAT good then professional photographers wouldn't be using Nikon DXX or Canon DSLRs. You can't compare a D60 to a Nokia 96 camera (not just because of the CCD).

What sucks is that the new ipods are pretty much disposable products. The parts inside are held by glue. No screws. Also the chromatic. It's almost impossible to change the battery without breaking it. You're better off buying a new one. Which is exactly what they want you to do.

Guys, no camera that's 1mm in diameter will EVER be as good as a bigger camera. Those solid state sensors are very crappy and cheap, people claiming it's better than X because it has Y more megapixels don't know s**t about photo quality.

Those cameras will only serve the sole purpose of just snapping a picture of something you wouldn't be able to photograph unless you were carrying your camera.

If those crappy cellphone cameras were THAT good then professional photographers wouldn't be using Nikon DXX or Canon DSLRs. You can't compare a D60 to a Nokia 96 camera (not just because of the CCD).
Actually with my 1.3Mpix cellphone i take better pictures than some of what my friend take with his Nikon D90... its kind of funny and make him get pissed at me. Just because i almost alway get it right, (

those were on the move...)

What sucks is that the new ipods are pretty much disposable products. The parts inside are held by glue. No screws. Also the chromatic. It's almost impossible to change the battery without breaking it. You're better off buying a new one. Which is exactly what they want you to do.
Actually i'd rather go with Sandisk model, most of them has replaceable battery, cost much less than Apples brand and take less energy/ressource to build them. also their firmware is easily modifiable.

Thanks for embedding the video along with your rage. I still haven't had any luck embedding youtube videos either. I know the code and what to cut out of the html link, it just never seems to work
[YT*]4wGaKwh8Q94[/YT*],take the star out.

Last edited:
^ Those are with a camera phone!? :eek:
Yes, LX 8700 (LG Shine ) while walking or on the bike.

0828091542-1.jpg

While i was sitting.

I can't wait to see how many exchange due of scratched camera lenses there will be going.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

it doesn't take pictures because this is the feature they are saving for the next year lol...

I knew it was including a camera since dealextreme started to sell the silicone cases for the "new ipod nano" which had a hole on the back side for what obviously seemed like a camera :D

@Invader Zim: to attach a youtube video, use this code [#yt]video ID[/yt], (remove the #) remember the video ID is not the video URL, only the code at the end of t he url, for example, on this one 4wGaKwh8Q94

Yours,
Albert

Honestly ranged, those pictures are pretty crap and about what I could achieve with a $40 1.3 mpix camera from like four years ago.

Yes they're certainly legible and perfectly usable, but if your friend with a D90 can't do better than that then he has no idea how to operate the camera.

I have a cheap $150-200 point-and-shoot camera which is several years old now, and it still continues to impress me with the image quality sometimes.

Click Image to Enlarge

Let me try:

Yay I can embed vids, BTW that's just some random vid. Thanks Hallucynogenyc.