Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New green to buy

Hello, I am looking for another green, but i am not sure what one to get, i want it to be very bright, for a nice beam.

Focalprice.com offers 200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black) ,discount 200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black),200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black) products,low price 200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black),cheap 200mW Adjusta

I was looking at this, it gives around 60mw, and that is is my budget, around 50$

could a mod move this to the green section, i have no idea how I missed that

udanis

Hello, I am looking for another green, but i am not sure what one to get, i want it to be very bright, for a nice beam.

Focalprice.com offers 200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black) ,discount 200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black),200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black) products,low price 200mW Adjustable Green Laser Pointer (Black),cheap 200mW Adjusta

I was looking at this, it gives around 60mw, and that is is my budget, around 50$

could a mod move this to the green section, i have no idea how I missed that

If you want a nice laser check out these companies:
O-Like: o-like.com
Dragon Lasers: dragonlasers.com
Laser Glow: laserglow.com
NOVAlasers: novalasers.com
Optotronics: optotronics.com
Jet Lasers: jetlasers.org

I really can't recommend focal price. I've learned you really never know what to expect from chinese drop shippers.

O-like sells a decent product at a fair price.

i was looking at o-like, is their output correct? and do they have ir filters when they are being checked?

udanis

i was looking at o-like, is their output correct? and do they have ir filters when they are being checked?

O-like lasers are generally considered upto spec. And unless stated they usually dont.

umss

I'd reccomend focal price to you if your thread was entitiled "want an underspec, mostly IR, half broken laser which will fully break upon delivery" ^.^
However, I do reccomend o-like. Rayfoss is also affordable, but some may question their quality.

I don't know if I am too late to help you, but you can send Susie (O-like's sales rep) an email and ask if they could install an IR filter. Also, O-like is not always up to spec based on the laser's title. You have to look in its description for the true output. If you buy from O-like, you can ask Susie what the actual output of YOUR laser is. For good-quality products, they have the cheapest prices; even with $23 for fast shipping (which I highly recommend). If you were to buy from them and go for fast shipping, the batteries and charger would be shipped the normal slow way because DHL won't ship batteries and chargers.

If you wanna take out a second on yours or your parents home...
Go for the CNI 300mW in the CR2 host...It's nice!

Bought mine about 2 years ago for a whopping $700, but I have yet to regret it.

Great beam specs, burns like a forest fire and the CR2 cell last for months.:bowdown: