Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Game Released!

Hey guys, I've just released a new Flash game! It isn't fully released onto the interwebs yet, as I'm waiting for a sponsor, but it is on Newgrounds.

Check it out: Drain

And make sure to Vote 5 for the game, even if you don't play it :) Newgrounds people don't tend to like games without violence or stickmen, so I need all the votes I can get :)

Thanks!

Oh, and I should point out that it does have lasers in it :D Had to include them somehow ;)

Hahaha I take it that's supposed to be 532nm green :p

Really like the look of it, how everything leaves spiral trails around. And the music makes the whole thing work. That's the same guy who composed the last music right?

Right at the start my impression was it looked like it was going to be lame*, but it won me over after only like a minute or so -- which is quite impressive. Same deal with your last game.

(*mind you, I would probably initially think that about most flash games. I have a bad association with them for some reason)

Anyway congrats, hope it does as well as the last one :)

EDIT: have you seen Robokill (http://www.rocksolidarcade.com/games/robokill/). That is without a doubt THE most incredible flash game I've ever played. Liked it so much I didn't hesitate to get the full version. You should check it out!

Last edited:
have you seen Robokill (Robokill - Rock Solid Arcade). That is without a doubt THE most incredible flash game I've ever played. Liked it so much I didn't hesitate to get the full version. You should check it out!

Yes, actually I have! That was a demo version of the game with a different level. I thought it was one of the most polished and good looking Flash games I'd seen in a while. Gameplay was fun too, though it did get boring after a while (but then again, I find all games boring after a while...).