Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

New 532nm Lasers at DealExtreme!

spyrorocks

Brodi

I would LOVE to buy a DE laser...but it is the shipping time that puts me off :(. I am not a patient man.

spyrorocks

Theres always EMS express if your not afraid to loose the laser, or if you don't live in the USA.

By the way, has anyone ever heard of a laser being confiscated by canada customs?

MarioMaster

Brodi said:
I would LOVE to buy a DE laser...but it is the shipping time that puts me off :(. I am not a patient man.
they cost so little - save up some pocket change, order a laser, forget you ordered it

then in a few weeks you'll have an awesome surprise waiting for you in the mail :D

rog8811

Not buying because you cannot wait for it to arrive means it never will. They always come through eventually and as said above it is a nice surprise when it arrived....bite the bullet! :)

Regards rog8811

diachi

they cost so little - save up some pocket change,
;D Thats what I'm doing, only its for an RPL-165 and that costs [highlight]ALOT[/highlight]

I would buy from DX again, they actually have not bad serice, and I recieved the last two lasers I baught in just ovr a week :)

Diachi

ixfd64

Hmm, I'm not too fond of pot modded lasers. They generally have short lifespans.

diachi

they might just say that they are modded, but they actually aren't ;D

Diachi

spyrorocks said:
By the way, has anyone ever heard of a laser being confiscated by canada customs?
I live in Ontario and all the lasers I own came from outside Canada. WL marks them as pens, so it doesn't count. DX marks them as lasers, and I've bought 10 lasers from them, all came through without a hitch. I've imported two argon lasers as well. One of them was in a 75lb, 1x1x8 foot box that said "ARGON LASER - FRAGILE" in huge letters on the side. I paid almost $200 duty and taxes, but I still got it no questions asked. The other argon laser was in a similar box that also was listed as "argon laser" and I received it without question as well (except from the delivery driver when he grunted "holy f*** this is heavy! what's IN here?" as he got to my door).  ;D

spyrorocks

Haha! Good to know.

Its weird, customs checked a box of magnets I got from kenom but they never check any of my DX packages (Knives, lasers, etc etc).