Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Needing some LPMs (john from priceangels)

Hello, every one.
This is my first time coming to this section, so it may be necessary for me to introduce myself and my company. This is john, owner of Priceangels.

If you want to know more about me and my company, you can go to other sections such as reviews and companies. If you are no interested in these kind of boring information, just read this thread is ok.

As an online shopping center, we are often worried about our real output of lasers. As you know, all chinese companies such as DX wholesale and some other companies have no LPM to test lasers' output, neither do we.

But now, I think change is coming to priceangels. I make my decision to give accurat information of my products to customers before they place an order.

So, I need a quality LPM now, is it possible to get one from LPF? contact me if possible. Tell me if you know some good suppliers such as lasersbee (we are in contacting, but not a deal has been promised)

Regards

reliable John

madog

Search button is your friend. Try these people too, Nospin, Kenom-kenometer.

For a company to test Lasers they will be selling...
a Laser Power Meter with a Data Logging/Graphing
feature would be an asset...

Jerry

ped

Yup look no further than Jerry (Lasersbee) or Kenom, though i beleive kenom is not taking new orders atm?

Glad that wholesalers are taking the initiative to improve their service. I love competition!